Our Working Strategies
- Increased family livelihood and income sources of the target beneficiaries in selected communes of Banteay Meanchey and Oddar Meanchey province.
- Strengthened resilience of the target communities in Banteay Meanchey and Oddar Meanchey in their face of climatic stress and natural disasters.
- Provided general knowledge and skills of local authorities and target communities on decentralization process, good governance and achieved peace and democracy.
- Promoted grassroots people /CBOs to participate in enhancing good local governance, especially public services.
- Built up the capacity of the target communities on the preservation of the natural resources and environment management.
- Increased staff’s capacity and skills in the project management, implementation and self-financing of the organization through training, workshop and exchange visit.